Facility Solutions Group
Best of Breed
FSG Energy's approach to the industry is to assemble "best of breed" open standard technologies, applications and service providers. We have formed an alliance with Richards-Zeta for technology infrastructure and Sensus MI for automated HVAC Fault Detection and Diagnostics. These coupled with FSG's powerful delivery and support infrastructure allow companies to enjoy the best combinations of technologies and applications without being tied to one proprietary vendor.
Best of Breed advantages:
- Ability to scale virtually any size enterprise
- Leverage existing assets adding value to systems and building equity
- Configurable and Reconfigurable over web
- Software FREE
- Ability to send alerts/alarms in multiple formats including RSS, Pagers, Email, etc . . .
- Can import into work order management systems
Our focus is providing cost-effective controls and connectivity solutions at an enterprise level that meet and today's IT standards and can be reconfigured for tomorrows as needed over the Web. Our solution package is flexible enough to eliminate all proprietary ties between applications and building systems. (No software, No server, Just Internet Browser).
Software-Free Enterprise Solutions
Many companies today claim to be "open" systems, but in many cases, only take information from various systems export the information into proprietary languages. Options for future changes or software advances become limited to that company's possibly costlier solutions.
Our software is a Browser. We integrate your energy information through anopen software-free platform, so you are free to choose the most efficient systems for your needs.
Once implemented, you have enterprise-wide view and control of your portfolio.
- No Annual Licensing Fees
- Linux Based
- BACnet, LON, & MODBUS compliant
- Can consume other web pages like weather and utilities
- Can transfer data in any format through multi-protocol exchange (MPX)
- Able to automate Demand Response and manage automated fault detection
Managing energy and operations for multiple facilities requires connecting your energy metering system with your building automation system at a site level. These integrated technologies will be converted to a common platform and use your IT backbone to data-fill your decisions and reports centrally at the corporate office, ensuring you can keep score.
Energy Scoreboard™ is an Internet-based energy management tool. If you are going to play the game of energy management you need to keep score. An energy scoreboard that is closely integrated with a control system allows you to call energy plays and immediately measure results.
Energy Scoreboard™ shows how and when your company uses energy through easy to view graphs, charts, tables, and reports.
Energy Scoreboard™ also provides the ability to compare energy use of multiple sites.
Energy Scoreboard™ consists of a hardware device for data collection (Mediator), an ftp server, database server, and web server, for web based energy analysis.
The RZ Mediator™ is a system composed of both hardware and software that gathers and manipulates data from numerous sources. These sources are typicallyintelligent machines or sensors, found in virtually any facility, which are otherwise unable to intercommunicate. The Mediator allows communication to occur between these devices, facilitates additional processing, and provides a uniform presentation of this information to users (through web-browsers) and third party applications.
- Connects BAS systems like: HVAC, Lighting, Electrical, Energy Management and Security with Unified Communications and other IP Applications
- A Software & Hardware Integration Platform & Web Server
- Embedded Linux OS
- Python Framework
- Multiple Physical Ports
- Software Support for common open and numerous proprietary BAS Protocols
- CISCO unified Communications
- AJAX-based web page & website created by onboard tools
- Utilizes XML-RPC
Advanced Metering & Submetering
- Integration of meter data into disperate systems with no problem, I.E. datafill into databases like ION™, E-Loutions™Enerwise™, Energy Scoreboard™, Billing Department, etc.
- Monitoring Power Factor and it's importance in your utility costs and penalties.
- Measurement and Verification of Demand Response via Meters/ Mediator (our platform)
- Capable of Importing/ Exporting utility meter information directly to utility consolidators like: Cadence or Avista.
- Utility grade meter data forsettlements
Anywhere. Anytime. Our network of distribution centers ensures prompt service and quick delivery.
Products & Vendors
A comprehensive product listing featuring the top suppliers in the country.